If you love your flowers as much as we do, you’ll want them to last as long as possible, so below are a few tips on how to do just that.
We’ll deliver your posy with a little water in the bottom of the wrapping to keep them at their freshest, so keep them upright until you’re ready to unwrap them, and try to get them in some fresh water as soon as you can after delivery.
- It’s important to use a clean vase with clean, fresh water
- Mix the sachet of plant food supplied with your posy in the water
- Cut approximately 2cm off the bottom of the stems at an angle (under running water if possible) to help the flowers take up water more easily
- Place your posy in a nice cool place, away from direct sunlight, drafts, heating or cooling vents, plant eating pets, small children – you get the idea…
- Change the water every two days
And voila! Your beautiful flowers are now able to do what they do best, look gorgeous!